Skip to content
Thank you notes for the month of December –
- The Worship Committee wishes to thank Janalee Hannemann, Perry, Cris and Isabella Strackbein, Darlene Hartmann, and Diane Mayer for helping put away the Thanksgiving decorations.
- A note of thanks to everyone who showed up in the rain to help Emily, Karen and Dwayne Beyer put up the Christusbaum trees and a BIG thanks to Emily for all of her hard work and great ideas!
- The Worship Committee truly appreciates all the efforts the youth and parents put into decorating the Fellowship Hall for Advent: Janalee Hannemann, Jill, Brynlee & Bonnie Minshew, Jodi & Kolette Kasper, and Lauren, Cane & Collins Rich. Also, thank you to those who helped with the luminaries and the Sanctuary: Dwayne, Karen & Wendy Beyer, Neal Burnham, Arleen Crenwelge, David & Darlene Hartmann, Laurie Hartmann, Perry Strackbein, and Sandy Schmidtzinsky.
- Many thanks to Emily Beyer for coming up with a design for Zion’s float in the Light the Night parade. We also want to recognize Dwayne and Karen Beyer for their help and the use of their facilities for decorating the float. Other people who helped were Jodi and Kolette Kasper, Kolby Wright, David and Sandy Schmidtzinsky, Arleen Crenwelge, Arthur Haun, Perry Strackbein, Margaret Solbrig, and Janalee Hannemann. Audrey Mayer, Sandy, Arthur, and Janalee provided the food that we all enjoyed when the float was finished.
- Thank you for your generous donations in the amount of $1,355 in support of New Horizons.