I am so excited to be able to get to know the people of Zion Lutheran Church!
To let you know a little about me:
- I was born and raised in San Antonio, the oldest of four daughters.
- I have four children and thirteen grandchildren.
- I have been a pastor for 25+ years and a hospice chaplain for 21 years.
- I was a church organist for 22 years before I attended seminary.
- And a bit of trivia: My grandchildren are the 6th generation of my family to be members at Grace Lutheran Church in downtown San Antonio.
I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible and hearing about the amazing things Zion has done in this community.
Peace … Pastor Kay Johnson